BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday

Terengganu on June Holidays.2010 ROCKS!

Assalamua'alaikum,
hehe, hari ini sungguh EXZHAUSTED! haha, balik dari Terengganu ofcourse.hmm, i arrived at my aunts house ,kl, around 12 PM plus. pfft. its a very the-tiring day.haha.
1st day: 6june. shower at about 7:30 am.
eat 1 slice of fruitwholemeal bread.
about 9:30, my family and i, went off to Terengganu.
4pm plus, we arrived at the Tanjong Jara Resort.
:
woohoo!!! i was like ' oh yeah!!' looking at the room. it was so enourmouse ! and what's more interesting is, we booked 5 ROOMS! haha, yeah.. my family 2rooms and my aunts maid with my beloved nenek 1 room, my bro's and my cousin ,1 room. Lastly, me and my loveliest cousin, Sarah Ezzati, 1 room! the tv is like ' i like it!!!' haha, i know you'd know.........ASTRO!! haha. that day, we have just arrived, the boys went to swimming pool. i was so tired. shower,dinner at somekind of warung by the road. it was not so far as it took about 5 to 10 minutes driving. the boys did not follow us to the Warung, haha:) quite peaceful without the boys. hmm, well continue to the next day!
2nd day:650am wokeup from my sweet dream.
830am off to the jetty , we rode car . it took about 5 minutes driving. we took boat from the jetty to the pulau Tenggol. it took 45 minute!!! ouh gosh!! haha, but i enjoyed as the wind bristled and keep bristling through my ear. i felt very sleepy till the sea water splashed at my leg. huh... and the seat was wet, since then, i'm not sleepy at all. Thanks to the water. haha!
when we arrived,at the middle of the teluk or something, abang Yus, the master diver taught my mom first. he was a good diver. he can dive up to 35 metres deep. wow!! haha, i was a bit slow in the water. i was a bit scared as it was 5 to 20 metres deep ! first, i was looking at the sea-surface. it was a clear water .i saw corals , fishes and clams. then i thought it was not deep. my brother jumped of the boat. haha. then i wore my mask and breath-tube. i looked down and started to snorkle. im use to breath with my nose, that i always mis-breath and drink the water. hmm...and we rest and took our lunch on the boat. next round: pulau Tenggol , but a bit different from the 1st round. that place was deeper. my mas fell in the sea!!! oh no!!! then abang Yus, the master , took my mask. i just about to continue my 'SNORKLE-ADVENTURE' then , we must go home.i arrived home,i mean resort room. shower and took my dinner in the room. we ate nasi goreng . my aunt bought it. i had fever that time. so sad:(next day...
3rd day: i got fever, i did not follow them to snorkle (day 2 snorkle-adventure) huhu...so sad. that day, the whole family went. yesterday , my family and i went there as my aunts family went shopping. but this round , my nenek , humaira(my baby sis) , and my aunts maid and i stayed at home.i fell asleep till 1pm plus. we went to the resort restaurant. the rice was in a small amount that i ordered 2 rice. haha.dinner,we went to a very nice seafood restaurant by the road side. about 2 minutes driving from the resort. the resturant was recommended by abang Yus. thanks to him. i watched ANOTHER CINDERELLA STORY!! haha. it was way awesome!!! thanks to Sarah Ezzati. hee:)
4th day:home. hmm, my mom and my aunt went shopping from 12 plus. we checked-out about 12 pm. we followed her shopping but kids, stayed in the car. then , she went to pasar payang, shopping again. then, we took our lunch. at about 5 pm plus we drived home and arrived at 12am plus. pfft.haha. i played computer with my cousin at two am ? haha. after we eat, shower. we got caught red handed by nenek. luckily, we did not get scolded that night. i was quite happy .
haha. hey , i got to go. i want to eat. i am human , u see? i need food to survive:) salam, !!

0 comments: