BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

funn:)

Heyyaa.. Assalamua'laikum. hee:)
hey, today was awesome.* quite awesome. haha*. i just went back from jaya jusco. my nenek treats me. wee!! she bought clothes and bla bla bla. * she bought for me lah. not hers* haha. happy eh, si budak nie..
in the morning, i woke up and thinking of someone special. *u know i know!. haha:) shower,blabla blabla. i fought with my bro .my cousin DEDI aka eddy bought us ice-cream!!* ice-crean pon nak bilang. tak pernah makan ica-cream ke? kesiann:(* then off to jaya jusco. after spending SO MUCH of my nenek money , we went for dinner at warung something.*not so much lah, about50 plus ringgit?!* i got scolded for belasah-ing ADAM my small cousin. he always disturb me. urrgh. 9 oc'lock we reached home. next programme: fought again. shower...bla bla*maklumlah saye nie pembersih. haha:) pastu computer laa ape lagi!! wait wait, before that, i massaged my nenek. * cucu yang berbudi pekerti la kate kan.* yeapp.. it was FUNN:) that's all for now i think.bubbye:) miss you.hee:)

0 comments: